New Student Orientation :: Summer 2018 - Orientation Leader Application
The Office of Student Life is seeking highly-motivated, friendly students to serve as Orientation Leaders for New Student Orientation (NSO) at the BAC!
NSO is designed to expose incoming students to the BAC experience and design community via: firm visits, design exercises, and social events. Current students are needed to facilitate these efforts and serve as student representatives to the BAC. Candidates will need to be available the following dates:
Orientation Leader Training:
o Sunday, July 22nd (for reception)
o Saturday, August 18th (for full day NSO Session) *Tentative*
o Friday, July 27th
New Student Orientation Full day
o Thursday, August 23rd
Orientation Leaders are expected to:
1. Be in good academic standing with a 3.0 minimum GPA;
2. Be connected with Practice, although not necessarily in a position for Practice credit;
3. Have completed at least two semesters at the BAC;
4. Attend the Orientation Leader Training
5. Commit fully to the full active days of employment (8am-5/6pm with confirmation in official letter of hire)
6. Sign a contract for the position, to be financially compensated.
*Compensation and Practice Hours are available for Orientation Leaders
First and Last name:
BAC Degree Program and Segment:
Gateway Project Employer:
Have you been an Orientation Leader in the past?
Yes, but not at the BAC
Describe why you would like to serve as an Orientation Leader, and what qualifies you for this role:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Boston Architectural College.
Terms of Service