3. Applicant must be an active member in a BGCT (Baptist General Convention of Texas) affiliated congregation and currently be participating in a Hispanic-related ministry.
4. If selected, applicants cannot be awarded this scholarship beyond 3 consecutive years.
5. Application can ONLY be completed online at educatetexas.org. It needs to be completed by APRIL 15, 2017. 6. LATE OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
7. Scholarship Recipients will be notified via email the week of May 29, 2017. 8. If you have questions or need further information, please contact Rolando Rodriguez at 972-951-3153 or at Rolando.Rodriguez@texasbaptists.org.
9. By submitting an application you attest that all information you provided is accurate and true.