– engineering practices;
– tools to boost developer productivity;
– architectural approaches, experience reports;
– scalable and highload architectures;
– cloud native ecosystem (Spring Cloud, Netflix, Linkerd, Istio);
– cloud infrastructure, experience reports;
– CI/CD tools and techniques;
– DevOps culture;
– containers and practical experience with infrastructure around them;
– metrics, monitoring, alerting;
– toolset for successful DevOps implementation.
Experienced program committee will select and filter talks. Then approved talks will be placed in preliminary program where participants may affect their future providing feedback and voting. Only the most interesting and practically useful talks will be accepted. We rely on your experience and creativity!
We will do our best to make visit of the conference very comfortable for all speakers:
* Free ticket for main conference days.
* Great dinner with other speakers and organizers.
* A whole day of glory and applause in the case of a successful talk.
Key dates of call for papers:
* October 8th - last day talks are accepted
* October 12th - final version of the program is published
* October 19th - first review stage
* November 16th - second review stage
* Decemer 1st - final slides are accepted
If you want to join our speakers team please fill talk submission form and program committee will contact you for further details. If your talk proposal meets all criteria of the conference it will be added to the premature program. Looking forward for great talks from you!
If you have any questions related speakers registration or program preparation feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.