Career Technical Program Application
Note: Only students enrolled in South-Western City Schools may apply.
Please complete each of the required fields to submit your application. Thank you for your interest in Career Tech!
Student I.D. #:
Choose Your High School:
Current Grade in School:
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Legal Guardian
I have discussed with my parent/legal guardian that I am applying to a Career Technical Program. Please check "yes" or "no".
Career Technical Programs
^ Denotes program is offered at the South-Western Career Academy (All SWCA programs require student uniforms).
^^ Denotes program is offered at Franklin Heights High School (The ECE Program requires student uniforms).
Program of Choice
Auto Body Collision^
Early Childhood Education^^
Engineering and Robotics^
Health Information Management^
Hospitality and Event Management^
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Interactive Media Design^
Mobile App Development^
Welding and Manufacturing^
Additional Program Requirements
• Please be advised that the Cosmetology, Dental, Health Information Management, and Health Technologies programs will require students to submit their social security numbers to their counselors for the purpose of state of Ohio licensing.
• It is recommended that Auto Body Collision, Automotive Technologies, and Electrical Trades students hold a valid driver's license. These programs offer opportunities for mentoring/apprenticeship/early job placement which require students to provide their own transportation.
Write an essay stating why you are interested in your program of choice, and why you should be considered for the program. Be sure to proofread before submitting.
• Please see your School Counselor for more information regarding a Career Tech Education.
• The submission deadline is February 16, 2018 to be considered for the first round of application reviews. However, you may continue to apply after this date.
• If you do NOT get into your first program of choice, you may reapply to a secondary program of interest.
• When you have finished, click the SUBMIT button below.
It is the policy of our district that no person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, or marital status shall be discriminated against, excluded from participation in, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of South-Western City Schools.
Terms of Service