Once you have filled out this form you will be held responsible to the expectations of the Substance Kids Playland. Upon completion you are able to use it during open hours Monday-Thursday 10am-4pm and Sunday afternoons 1pm-4pm. Please sign up for our newsletter at
to stay up to date with closings and schedule conflicts and for more Substance Kids news. Look forward to seeing you at our Northtown facility!!!
Name (First and last) and Ages of Children
How long have you attended Substance?
How did you hear about Substance?
1) All kids must be directly supervised by parent(s) or guardian(s)
2) Socks must be worn at all times
3) No gum, food, or drink is allowed
4) Please do not bring kids to play if they have had a runny nose, fever, or thrown up in the last 24 hours
5) No toys from home allowed
6) If “accidents” occur, inform a Substance staff member immediately to clean up
7) Be careful- you play at your own risk
8) Equipment is made for kids 3 years old and up
I will directly supervise my own children in the playland room while they are playing.
I understand the play land is not open before 10am or after 4pm.
I understand that my kids must wear socks in the playland. I will do my best to clean up after I use the playland.
I understand the age limits of the playland.
I understand that I am not allowed to bring snacks, drinks, or meals into the playland room.
I will not bring my kids if they have been sick or shown symptoms of sickness within the last 24 hours.
I will not bring toys from home into the playland.
I understand if my kid has an "accident" I am responsible to inform Substance staff and help with clean up if possible.
By signing below I agree I am the parent or legal guardian of the children listed above and agree to the above playground rules. I also agree and understand that violation of the above rules can result in loss of any use privileges. (Please type first and last name)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Substance Church.
Terms of Service