(1) Alumni Attending Catholic High School (Freshman Year) - $1,000 (to be used toward tuition and fees)
(2) Alumni Attending Catholic College/University (Freshman Year) - $1,000 (to be used toward tuition, room & board, and fees)
(3) Alumni Working for Service/Non-Profit Organization/Catholic School (any age) - $1,000 (to be used toward work-related development/supplies, etc.)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Attended St. Mary's School for a minimum of one full year and was in good standing
- Has enrolled at the Catholic High School/College (scholarship #2) or has accepted the service/non-profit position (scholarship #3), whichever applies
- Currently has a minimum B average/3.0 GPA (*N/A for scholarship #3)
Submission deadline for the 2018 scholarships is April 30, 2018. The High School scholarship winner will be announced at the 8th Grade Banquet on May 18, 2018. Letters regarding the College/University and Service/Non-Profit scholarships will be mailed out by May 14, 2018.
If there are no applicants for a scholarship category, the funds allocated for that category will be used toward a second award in one of the other categories.
Direct questions/comments/feedback to Scholarship Coordinator Christina (Hascall) Legner (email@example.com/402-598-1262).