STL provides portable computers to the youth who need them. STL provides services to all under-resourced youth regardless of race, gender, religious belief or sexual orientation.
STL will consider applicants who:
1) Are a registered Canadian charity, Aboriginal Community or Recognized School.
2) Have a mandate that includes under-resourced youth.
3) Have a computer mentoring/tutoring program in place for participants.
What to Submit
1) Completed application (including attachments emailed to email@example.com).
2) Financial report from most recent year.
3) List of Board of Directors.
4) Written permission for STL to use recipient photos.
1) Computers may take up to 6-12 months to be delivered.
2) Incomplete applications will automatically be declined.
3) Only one application per location will be accepted per year.
4) STL requires that a photo be taken of each recipient with their laptop (exception if recipient’s identity cannot be compromised or if other equivalent conditions exist) and made available to STL.
5) STL requires that all recipients fill out an anonymous survey for research purposes.
6) STL will contact you within 2 weeks if the application has been approved or not.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Sky’s the Limit Youth Organization
720 Bathurst Street
Toronto ON M5S2R4