1. Entry form must be received by April 17, 2013.
2. Finalist will be required to submit 3 dozen regular cupcakes, from which 7 will be chosen for the judges.
3. Cupcake may be any flavor and type of frosting, so long as all 3 dozen are the same flavor.
4. Cupcakes must be made from scratch as well as recipe submitted with entry form.
5. Any use of nuts must be indicated.
6. Winners will be judged on originality, appearance, taste and celebration of Community Matters @ Your Library for Library Week April 15-20.
7. 1st prize winner of CUPCAKE CHALLENGE will receive $20 gift certificate, 2nd prize $15 and 3rd prize $10 from Walgreens of Knox. A photograph of the winners will be displayed on Starke County Public Library System website: www.scpls.org after the event.
Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Starke County Public Library System from and against any liability claim, loss or expense (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising from and by reason of any and all known and unknown, foreseen and unforeseen, bodily and personal injuries, damage to property, and the consequences thereof, resulting from the registrant’s participation in or involvement with this program. The Starke County Public Library System shall not be responsible for accidents or losses that may occur to any of the exhibitors or exhibits at the event. The exhibitor is responsible for any injury or damage resulting from the exhibitor’s participation in the program or event. By submitting this form you agree you have read and agree to the above rules and regulations.