Region II FFA Degree Application for Advisors to Submit
This application is to be completed by the Chapter Advisor.
1. Have received the Chapter FFA degree and have been an active member for at least one-year (twelve months) or completed 180 hours of instruction with six months of active membership.
2. Must have satisfactorily completed at least 180 hours of instruction in Agriscience education, have in operation an approved SAE (Supervised Agricultural Experience) project, and/or enrolled in an Agriscience Education Class.
3. Have earned and productively invested at least $250 by his/her own efforts from his/her SAE project or Agricultural Placement, or have worked at least 250 hours (other than class scheduled time) in the case of directed laboratory experience program, or a combination there of.
4. Demonstrate leadership ability by:
A. Having performed at least ten parliamentary procedure activities.
B. Given a three-minute speech, or participated in a leadership contest.
C. Served as an officer or committee chairman, or served on a major committee.
5. Participate in the planning and completion of the chapter Program of Activities.
6. Participation in two FFA activities above the chapter level.
7. The candidate must have satisfactory scholarship, certified by the school principal or superintendent with a minimum grade point average of 2.0.
8. The degree is only available to FFA members between their junior and senior years in high school.
9. Submit application to the presiding Regional Officers by the date determined by the Regional Officers.