Here is how it works:
1. Recruit new families into Pacelli Catholic Schools.
2. Complete the form below and we will do the follow-up.
3. The new family must enter or transfer at least one student into PCS grades K-12. “New family” denotes that the prospective family does not currently have a child in the PCS system.
4. The $250 will be awarded to the referring family based upon the number of families that were recruited into the system, not the number of students.
5. The new family must remain enrolled for at least one semester. The referring family will receive a $250 tuition credit toward their tuition cost once the new student completes one semester.
6. Your son/daughter will receive a $100 PCS gift certificate good for the purchase of gift cards in the PCS office.