There is no facility to save the scholarship application as you go or to amend the application once it is submitted. Please prepare the information in advance, being sure to refer to the specific scholarship criteria on the Scholarships website, before completing the form.
++ Notes to applicants for the Saraswati Dalmia Scholarship
IMPORTANT: This scholarship application must ONLY be completed if you are currently enrolled on your first or second year of the full-time (or part-time equivalent) MPhil/PhD History of Art and Archaeology at SOAS. If you are commencing your MPhil/PhD History of Art and Archaeology in September 2014 at SOAS and wish to be considered for the Saraswati Dalmia Scholarship, you must complete a different scholarship application which is available on the scholarships website (https://docs.google.com/a/soas.ac.uk/forms/d/1lofFbeNxeFERT49SWtoyitky18uEU4EIGPTeYkZCjSE/viewform ).
• full-time OR part-time MPhil/PhD in the Department of History of Art and Archaeology (new admissions), which involves undertaking research in the field of modern and contemporary Indian art. Applicants currently enrolled on the first or second year of the full-time (or part-time equivalent) MPhil/PhD will also be considered but will not be given preference.
• Open to Home/EU and overseas applicants.
• Applicants are expected to have an outstanding academic record, usually a 2.1 or first in their undergraduate degree and must normally possess or expect to be awarded a Merit or Distinction in their Masters Degree.
• In order to be eligible for this scholarship, your research must be in the field of modern and contemporary Indian art.
Scholarships application deadline
The closing date is 17:00 (UK local time) 31 January 2014. It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete scholarship application by the deadline. Incomplete or late applications will be deemed invalid.
A complete scholarships application form will consist of:
1. the scholarships application form.
2. transcripts of your grades (copies are acceptable). If outside the UK, you must also provide the explanation of the marking system used by your institution in awarding your degree(s). Please ensure your transcripts are scanned to: email@example.com as soon as possible but no later than 31 January 2014. Please write "Transcripts for Saraswati Dalmia Scholarship" in the subject of the email.
3. Two references are also required. Please use the reference form on the scholarships website. It is your responsibility to ensure that your referees submit their references on time. LATE REFERENCES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
DEADLINE for referees to submit their references: 31 January 2014. The reference from can be downloaded from the scholarships website: http://www.soas.ac.uk/registry/scholarships/saraswati-dalmia-scholarship.html
If you wish to print a copy of your application then please do so before clicking SUBMIT.