SNU International Student Forum 2017
In partnership with the Office of Student Affairs and Office of International Affairs, SNU International Student Organization is inviting you the annual International Student Forum.
The Forum is a platform where you can share your concerns and problems with the university’s administration so that we can all work together towards solving them and creating a nurturing academic environment. It is divided in two parts :
1. The first one being an online and offline survey where your answers to our questions will be recorded and presented to the Deans of Office of Student Affairs and Office of International Affairs.
2. The second part is the opportunity to meet the Deans and discuss with them your problems and try to find a common ground and solutions.
Hence we would like to encourage you not only to participate in the online survey but to come and meet with SNU’s administration on the 9th of June. For more information, please fill out the following two pages of the survey.
1. The answers you provide in this survey will be recorded and submitted to the Dean of Student Affairs. Our primary goal is to increase the awareness of the academic problems with which international students here at SNU are faced.
2. If you wish, you can retain your anonymity by simply not filling out the “name” question.
3. If you feel that you want to share your problems in more depth and details by meeting us personally, please contact us at
and we will try our best to set up a meeting.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SISA.