Music - Casual Payroll Claim Form

You will need to be registered on the casual payroll and have been issued with a payroll number before you can submit this claim form.

If you have not registered, please email Matt on, who will send you the appropriate form and guide you through the registration process.

If you have any queries, please email

Payroll number *
Your payroll number can be found on a previous payslip or in MyJob. If you are unsure about your payroll number or have not registered on the casual payroll please follow the instructions above.
Your answer
Surname/Family name *
Your answer
First name *
Your answer
Date of birth *
Please use the format
Your answer
Visa status *
Students studying at degree level are allowed to work no more than 20 hours per week during term time and full time during vacation periods in all jobs combined. If they are studying a course below degree level they can only work up to 10 hours per week in term time and full time during the vacation. Please remember that vacation periods vary depending on the level of the degree being studied, for more information please see:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Sheffield. Report Abuse - Terms of Service