South Coast Career Symposium 2017
To improve the quality of the symposium and to provide a better learning experience for career professionals during future sessions, please complete the following survey and give the planning team your most candid and thorough response.
Name (as it should appear on the certificate)
email address (to mail the certificate)
1a. On a scale of 1 (no knowledge); 2 (little knowledge); 3 (knowledgeable/average); 4 (above average) or 5 (very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge about the top five target clustes in the region before attending the symposium?
1b. On a scale of 1 (no knowledge); 2 (little knowledge); 3 (knowledgeable/average); 4 (above average) or 5 (very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge about the top five clusters AFTER attending the symposium?
2. Check the statements that you agree with below.
I recommend that other career professionals attend the South Coast Career Symposium.
The South Coast Career Symposium motivated me to learn more about or share information provided during the session.
The Symposium made me feel more informed/confident about career opportunities for my clients.
The Symposiym provided useful career/job resources that I will use/talk about.
Overall I am very satisfied with my experience during the South Coast Career Symposium.
3. Check the boxes below for the activities that were useful during the symposium.
Talent Demand & Hiring Gap '17
Career Cluster Panel
Job Readiness Discussions (5)
Soft/Workforce/STEM Skills Hands-on Demonstration
4. Check the boxes for the statements you agree with below.
The symposium registration process was appropriate.
The presenters were interested in and enthusiastic about their topics.
The symposiumr facility was appropriate.
I was very involved (participated) in the symposium when requested.
The symposium materials are applicable to my students’/clients' future goals.
The symposium materials are applicable to my curriculum/subject area/training.
5. What were the best parts of the South Coast Career Symposium?
6. What parts of the Career Symposium were less successful?
7. What is the most important idea you gained during the symposium?
8. How should we make the symposium better? - Please list any suggestions for the next session.
9. How did you hear about the symposium?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SC EEDA Pathways.
Terms of Service