CCA Transfer Request
1. Pupils may only change to a new CCA at the beginning of each academic year.
2. It is understood that you have thought through this decision carefully with your parent(s) or child before sending this ‘CCA Transfer Request Form’.
3. Each student in St Andrew’s Junior School is allowed only ONE opportunity to transfer from Primary 3 to Primary 6.
4. Pupils should also consider their attendance for remedial, supplementary or enrichment classes that they may be required to attend prior to making their CCA selection. Such requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
5. Complete all sections carefully. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
6. Pupils are to remain in their current CCA until the transfer is finalised. A confirmation letter will be given to the pupils if the transfer is successful.
Name of Pupil
Student Learning Space User ID
Relationship to child
Parent's contact number
Parent's email address
Class - Level
Class - Name
Current CCA name
Next CCA name
Reason(s) for transfer from current CCA
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Andrew's Junior School.