Sec 3: Football (Dribbling)
Do answer the following short questions on BMI and football!
1. Full Name
2. Your Class
3. Your Index Number
5. What is your Body Mass Index?
6. What does your BMI tell you?
Please answer the following about football control / dribbling.
1. Name the 4 parts of the foot / shoe which to contact the ball. Clue: one of them is 'inside' of the foot.
2. Why do you dribble the ball? (Select all that apply)
A. Because there's no one to pass to.
B. To bring the football from point A to point B.
C. Because it is faster than passing.
D. All the above.
3. Where will you look while dribbling the football? Why?
4. When dribbling quickly, do you push the football further away from you (compared to when you are dribbling slow)? Why?
5. In the game of football, which part of the body can you NOT use when contacting the football?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of School of Science and Technology, Singapore.
Terms of Service