Test Centre Exceptional Booking Request
Students will receive an email at least two (2) days prior to their exam informing them if the request has been approved. Please do not submit more than one request.
The Test Centre will not approve any bookings submitted less than two (2) business days (business days do not include weekends, or university closures) before the class writing date. The following are examples of what requests will be considered or not considered.
Request(s) will be considered:
• Request submitted on Wednesday, before 7:00 PM, for the following Monday
o Thursday and Friday are business days
• Request submitted on Monday, before 7:00 PM, for Thursday
• Request submitted on Tuesday, before 7:00 PM, for Friday
• Request submitted on Friday, after 5:00 PM, as well as Saturday or Sunday, for the following Wednesday
Request(s) will not be considered:
• Request submitted on Wednesday, before 7:00 PM, for Friday
• Request submitted on Friday, before 5:00 PM, for the following Monday
o Saturday and Sunday are not business days
• Request submitted on Friday, after 5:00 PM, as well as Saturday or Sunday, for the following Monday or Tuesday
If you are requesting an exam that is less than two business days, please contact your Academic Accommodation Facilitator for options.
Professor Email Address
Length of Test in Class
Time of Exam
Date of Exam
Please explain why you are submitting and exceptional booking
I accept that by submitting this exceptional booking form, I am not guaranteed my accommodation
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ryerson University.
Terms of Service