1. Go to baker-college.com and look at the "Space Reservations" calendar under the "Resources" tab. 2. Find an unreserved time on the calendar that will work for your event.
3. Reserve your space no later than one week before you need it. This is to ensure that Baker Cabinet can vote to approve the reservations on Tuesday at 10:00 pm. If you believe that an exception should be made for your reservation, contact the External Vice President (Valentina Camacho) at email@example.com.
4. Weekly reservations through the end of the month may be made, though Baker reserves the right to cancel any of the reservations with suitable notice.
5. Reservations will generally be approved on a first-come first-serve basis. You will receive an email on Wednesday (the day after Cabinet) if your reservation was approved or not.
6. By reserving a Baker space, you assume liability for all damages to any equipment used by those attending your event. The Baker EVP and Permanent Improvements Committee reserve the right to assess the fine necessary for damaged equipment.
Please email the External Vice President (Valentina Camacho) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Disclaimer: Baker reserves the right to choose who gets a space in the case of overlapping reservations by different parties.