Hanszen Money Requests 2016-17
Cabinet looks at money requests every Sunday and formally votes on them the Wednesday after. If there is unanimous support for your money request on Sunday, we will pre-approve it and you don't need to come to cabinet on Wednesday. Otherwise, you need to be there to discuss your request.
Your answer
How much?
This should be a generous estimate.
Your answer
Which committee?
E.g. Activities Fund, Grilling Committee, etc.
Your answer
What for?
Your answer
Will you need the P-Card?
If so, when?
Your answer
If so, do you know how to use the P-Card?
You can contact Brian or Henry to get the P-Card. When you purchase something, (unless alcohol) tell them you are with a tax-exempt organization. It says so on the front of the card. Keep your receipt. After you return to campus, please return your P-Card promptly.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rice University. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms