2. The series will support the following categories Juniors - U18 Men/Women - U16 Men/ Women - U14 Men/Women Seniors - Under 20 men/women - Open men/women - Over 40 men/women master - Over 50 men/women vet NOTE: Events may have other categories however the above categories are the series categories. 3. The results are to be provided to email@example.com in Excel format with series categories, gender and times listed in columns alongside the competitor.
4. The results are to be provided to ResultHQ within 7 days of the race.
5. All categories must complete the same course with the exception of gender
6. The event must be inclusive to all gender and craft type. Craft type can only be excluded on a safety basis e.g. K1 can't enter an open ocean crossing event.
7. The event will assist in series promotion by - Providing an email list of past and current participants to ResultHQ OR - Forward promotional information to past and current participants in a timely manner NOTE: No personal details of competitors will be shared with sponsors or events or any external organisation.
8. Neither ResultHQ or Canoe Racing NZ is involved with the operation of this event. As the event organiser or club I can confirm that the only services provided by the NZ Paddler Series is promotion and collation of the results.