Community Groups applying to the Regina Farmers' Market will be considered once they have submitted this form. (Depending on the nature of your organization, it should take you between 15 and 30 minutes to complete this form.)
The RFM Applications Process:
- You will be notified of the RFM's decision, usually within 2 to 4 weeks of submitting your application. In some cases we will request more information. This may require an in-person meeting.
- The RFM reserves the right to approve or deny applications at our discretion. The RFM applications process is internal to the organization, and details about decisions regarding applications are not generally provided to the applicant.
- Denied applicants may, if they wish, reapply in the next calendar year.
- Community Groups must reapply every year.
- Only approved products may be sold at market.
- Community Groups must follow all RFM Rules & Regulations, and are required to pay the regular stall fee of $3.50 per foot (plus GST) per market.
Please direct all questions related to the RFM Applications Process to Nikko Snyder, RFM Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Regina Farmers' Market Co-operative