Queens Borough President Melinda Katz Office of Economic Development Agreement for Recruitment Event
The Office of Queens Borough President endeavors to provide workforce initiatives through a full partnership with community based organizations, non-profit organizations and the private sector in order to provide meaningful and varied job opportunities to the residents of Queens. To this end, we require workforce development organizations to enter into an agreement and meet the criteria outlined below. This agreement is in addition to the criteria for use of Queens Borough President’s Rooms 200 and 213 Agreement.
R E Q U E S T
To place a reservation for use of Room 200 or Room 213 workforce development organizations must contact Dorothy Pafumi at 718-286-2970 or via
one month in advance and agree to a shared sponsorship with Borough President Melinda Katz on all marketing materials in addition to completing the Room Use Agreement Application.
To be a full partner in workforce development and recruitment efforts with the Office
of Queens Borough President, please complete the following form.
1. Provide the date, time and location indicated on the Room Use Agreement Application:
2. Provide a list of companies participating in the recruitment effort.
3. Provide the number of available positions in the overall recruitment effort, and broken down by participating company
4. Provide the number of interviews that resulted from the recruitment event and which companies.
5. Provide the number of candidates that advanced passed intake.
6. Provide the titles of the open positions in the overall recruitment effort, and broken down by participating company
7. Provide a list of the targeted applicants.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Office of the Queens Borough President.
Terms of Service