Student iPad Checkout Form
This form is for a student to fill out when issued an iPad to take home. This form doesn't need to be printed. By typing your signature, you are signing this form. Thank you for helping us save paper!!!
Check each box if you received the items next to it.
iPad in case
iPad charger cable
1. What is the Serial Number in the General Settings of the iPad you are being issued? Click <Settings> <General> <About>
2. Please initial, that you understand that if your school issued iPad is stolen, you will contact the police immediately and file a report. Then contact a technician at the Library between 11:15 AM and 1:00 PM. You will also need to provide a copy of the police report.
3. Please initial, that you understand that if your iPad is lost or damaged, you will contact a technician at the Library between 11:15 AM and 1:00 PM, as soon as possible. Replacement power adapters and/or USB cable is the responsibility of the student.
4. Please initial that you will not take your iPad out of the case it was issued to you in.
5. In what building do you attend school?
Junior High School
6. Please put today's date below.
Please fill in your home address.
7. Please type your name to sign this form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pine Tree ISD.