The themes of this conference will cover:
Day 1 - 28 March 2017: European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS)
Day 2 - 29 March 2017: Digitalisation in Railways
Day 3 - 30 March 2017: Maintenance of Infrastructure
Those wishing to present a paper are invited to submit a paper abstract in English, via this form.
Instructions for paper abstracts
The abstract must include:
- professional title, initials, full first name, full last name, company name, e-mail address of the author(s);
- title of the presentation (please use a short and concise title that indicates the content of the abstract);
- summary of (scientific) content (minimum length 300 words, maximum length 500 words)
- Indication of the preferred conference theme
Criteria of the paper:
- Papers must include the information above.
- Papers must be submitted in the English language
- The papers must have a scientific or innovative value/contribution
- The author/presenter is a natural person
Abstracts are peer-reviewed for:
- Relevance to the conference themes
- Scientific quality/elaborated presentation
- Thoughts provoking
Papers will not be accepted if the criteria are not met.