Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Who We Are
Paper City Coffee is a social good coffee shop which exists to fund the mentoring of local teens.
Paper City Coffee believes in establishing a close-knit culture with our employees. We believe in a supportive, collaborative atmosphere which will encourage employees to be authentic, innovative, and driven.
Our team will inspire each other. We will help each other be better humans.
We also have very high expectations. When customers walk into the shop, they must feel valued, welcomed, and taken care of. We are going to hire people who take that seriously and have the humility to serve.
Use this space to show us who you are and why we need you to be a part of our tribe.
Barista- Position Description
Paper City Coffee baristas provide outstanding customer service. As a trained barista, you will posses excellent product knowledge and strong barista skills. You are a vital part of demonstrating what matters to the company in conversation with customers on a daily basis.
- Create an exceptional experience with all customers.
- Maintain proper cash handling and ensure proper POS procedures are followed.
- Work with PCC Managers to ensure coffee, tea, and espresso drinks are continually tasted and always of highest quality.
- Keep area clean and organized.
- Reduce product waste and overages.
- Educate customers and staff on types of coffee, teas, and espressos carried.
- Educate customers on alternative milk options to ensure their needs are met.
- Ensure adequate knowledge of food and beverage offerings with the ability to make recommendations.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain a sense of urgency with helping customers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1 year barista experience preferred but not required.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service