1. You've already completed the PLU Master Housing & Meal Agreement.
and you do not wish to select Meal Plan B.
2. You live in South Hall and you wish to have a meal plan.
3. You live off campus and you wish to have a meal plan.
Please Note: We recommend that anyone wishing to increase their meal plan first look to purchase additional Dining Dollars instead. To purchase Dining Dollars visit: http://dev.plu.edu/dining/meal-plans/dining-dollars/dining-dollars_1415/.
• There is no fee to purchase Dining Dollars.
• Dining Dollars are charged to the same student account as meal plans.
• Dining Dollars can be purchased in any amount.
• Dining Dollars do not expire until May 23, 2015
Student: Read this document carefully. When submitted, it becomes a legal and binding contract and governs the conditions under which Pacific Lutheran University agrees to provide meals only for the student who is party to this agreement. There are fees associated with this contract. It may only be cancelled as described below. A current PLU ID Card is required to access the meals provided in this contract.
All requested information must be accurate and is
required for this contract to be valid.