Prince George's County Public Schools: Bullying, Harassment & Intimidation Prevention Suvey
Your feedback is important! Your responses will help PGCPS in its efforts to support students and schools with preventing bullying, harassment, and intimidation. Together, we will STOMP OUT Bullying!
1. I am a
Parent/Guardian of a PGCPS Student
2. Identify your current school level or your child's current school level
3. I feel/My child/children feel(s) safe at school.
4. Overall, how would you rank the problem of bullying at school?
Not a problem
5. I am confident that if a student reported issues with bullying to school staff these issues would be addressed.
6. I am satisfied with the steps that my/my child's school takes to prevent bullying, harassment, and intimidation.
Please provide any recommendations that you have on how PGCPS can increase efforts in the area of bullying, harassment and intimidation prevention.
If you would like to report bullying now, please visit our website at
and click "Report Bullying Now". Complete the reporting form and submit to your school.
Please click the submit button below. Thank you for your feedback!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of PGCPS.
Terms of Service