Pearson’s OASIS – Features & Benefits
OASIS is Pearson’s free online self-help website that is available 24/7 to place & track orders, track credits, check price & availability, check access codes, look up product information, file claims, generate reports and more!
See below for details of the many features & benefits that OASIS provides.
Login or Register to use OASIS today at
1. "Place an Order"
• Product Search – Search by ISBN only or with optional search criteria such as Keywords, Author and Edition number.
• Quick Order – Enter up to 50 ISBNs/quantities at a time before adding them to the Shopping Cart.
• Copy & Paste – Copy and paste up to 500 ISBNs/quantities from a spreadsheet and then add them to the Shopping Cart with a single click.
• Program Order Forms – Do you always order the same ISBNs? We can create a “Product Order Form” that will save you tons of time. Simply enter the quantities next to the ISBNs on your form and add them to the Shopping Cart with one click.
• Order Upload – Do you drop-ship to a large number of customers? If so, “Order Upload” is for you. Enter all of the orders on a spreadsheet template, upload the file and place hundreds of separate orders in minutes. (for Higher Ed titles only)
• Email PDF Attachment - Email your Purchase Orders to us in PDF format. They will be automatically uploaded to OASIS for processing. For more information about ordering on OASIS, email us at
2. "Price & Availability"
• Product Search – search by ISBN only or with optional search criteria such as Title Keywords, Author and Edition number.
• Copy & Paste – copy and paste up to 500 ISBNs from a spreadsheet and receive the information within seconds.
3. Product Information within “Place an Order” and “Price & Availability”
Any time a title is displayed in OASIS, it is a link to its “Title Summary” page. Information on this page can include:
• Cover Art
• Description/Features/Table of Contents/What’s New
• Availability (Status)
• Price & Discount
• Page count
• Carton Quantity
• New Edition flag – to see upcoming or current new editions
Additional information accessed via links under the Cover Art (if available for the item):
• “Show Supplements” – displays all supplements to this ISBN
• “Show Valuepacks” – displays all Valuepacks that contain this ISBN
• “Show Components” – displays components if the ISBN is a Valuepack
• “Show Pearson Choices (Alternate Editions)” – displays any alternate versions of this ISBN
• “Show Main Title” – if the ISBN is a supplement, this links back to its main title
4. "Hold/Review Open Carts"
Build Shopping Carts and hold them to complete later.
5. "Order Tracking"
• Review all of your orders placed within the last 36 months.
• Check status and track shipments using a variety of search options.
• Link to carrier websites for the latest tracking information
6. "Credit Tracking"
Review all credits/debits that have been issued to your account within the last 36 months.
7. "Access Code Status"
On OASIS, you can:
• Check the status of an Access Code (not activated, activated, expired)
• View activation dates
• Check the status of codes that have multiple redemptions (example: a single code that can be redeemed 100 times)
• Request code deactivation (these requests are sent to Technical Support. You will receive an email notification when it is done)
8. "File a Claim"
Shipping and Billing issues such as these can be reported on OASIS anytime:
• Damaged / Defective
• Shortage / Overage
• Sales Tax
• Duplicate order
9. "Generate Reports"
• Run reports for Product Information that are based on your Purchase History such as New Editions and Supplements.
• Run reports for Order Information such as Backorders and Order Status.
• Reports can be customized to return specific info that meets your needs.
10. "Request Documents"
(such as Invoices, Credit Memos, PODs & Statements)
• Enter a Purchase Order# or Document Control # and receive all associated invoices and/or Proof of Deliveries. (PODs are for UPS and FedEx shipments only)
• Enter an Invoice, Credit or Debit Memo # and receive that specific document.
• Search for documents by date range and then select them all or hand-pick the ones you want from the results list.
11. "Sales Rep Locator"
Easily look up a Sales Rep by imprint or ISBN.
12. "Information & Resources"
View Pearson documents such as Returns Policies and Terms & Conditions.
13. "My OASIS"
(link in the upper right corner)
• Change PIN (password)
• Change ISBN Display Preferences from 10 to 13-digits
• View E-Access Codes – if eAccess codes (a specific electronic product line) are purchased through OASIS, the codes are emailed to the Order Confirmation email address on the Checkout page. They are also posted here for 18 months after purchase.
Click "Submit" for a link to OASIS
This form was created inside of Pearson.