4th Grade Growth Assessment
Student ID number
Choose your school
1. You are doing a Google Presentation project in school. You copy and paste a picture from the internet into your project. You did not cite the source (give credit to the creator). What is this called?
2. Below is a screen shot of a website. What do you think the author's main purpose is?
To sell you something
3. What are the benefits of using a database instead of a website?
Select 4 answers
It is always made by experts who are reliable.
The reading level is written for adults.
There are no advertisements.
The information contains facts that have been checked.
Anyone can create one.
They are updated often.
4. Read the scenarios below. Which person acts like a good digital citizen?
Bill spreads rumors about someone else online.
John cheats on an assignment for school by copying information from a website and saying that he wrote it.
Sandy forwards a message containing private information to someone else.
Emily used a picture she found online at
for her research project. She gave credit to the author who created the image.
5. Which of the following is an example of a primary source?
A fourth grade social studies textbook.
A letter that Abraham Lincoln wrote to a mother who lost sons during the Civil War.
A biography about Abraham Lincoln.
An online article about the Civil War from World Book Student.
6. You are working with a partner on a project, what are the advantages of using your Google Drive account?
Check all that apply
Both students can edit at the same time.
Your partner may delete your work.
You don't have to remember to save your work.
Other users can provide feedback to your project.
Saving paper and less printing.
I can only get to my work from one computer.
7. Which call number would be the best choice to do your research on animals?
8. Below is a screen shot of a website. What do you think the author's main purpose is?
To sell you something
9. You are learning about storms. You need some information that is more specific. Which one of these key words would NOT help you narrow your topic?
10. Below are screen shots of three websites. Which one would best answer a question about the explorers Lewis and Clark?
Screen shot 1
Screen shot 2
Screen shot 3
Screen Shot 1
Screen Shot 2
Screen Shot 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Parkway Schools.
Terms of Service