Once again, Out Boulder County is proud to bring our annual Pridefest to the Boulder County community. This celebration will be held on Sunday, September 8th, 2019, from 11:30 am - 6:30 pm in Boulder Central Park. If 2018 was any indication, 2019 will have over 6,500 attendees and well over 110 unique businesses and non-profit organizations involved in our celebration. Pridefest is truly a celebration for all of us: lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer people and our allied community. It's the perfect day where the bonds of community are cultivated and we takes steps toward our goal of equality and respect for all.
If you would like to be a part of this celebration, please take a few minutes to complete this application.
Out Boulder County's vision of equality and respect includes our environment. With this in mind, Out Boulder County strives to create a zero environmental impact event. As a potential participant, we request that you commit to joining us in making this goal a reality. To support you, we will provide recycling bins, compost collection bins and limited trash collecting bins.
Our Pridefest celebration is an inclusive and welcoming gathering. We request that all exhibitors help us support this atmosphere by providing friendly and genuine service to all, regardless of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental ability, health conditions, marital status, military status, citizenship, or any omitted protected classification in accordance with state, federal and municipal laws.
There are benefits for confirming your participation early: a savings in your registration fee, and better opportunities to select preferred space and locations with electrical access. All locations will be made available on a first come basis so please register with us as soon as possible to reserve the best spot possible. We look forward to seeing you at Pride!
Juan Moreno Development and Special Events Manager Out Boulder Countyjmoreno@outboulder.org 303.499.5777www.outboulder.org
P.S. Should there be any changes to your contact information or any other changes relevant to this event, please notify us as quickly as possible via email addressed to email@example.com.
2019 Pridefest Vendor Fee Structure
PRIORITY DEADLINE( SIGN-UP & PAYMENT): NOW until January 15th, 2019Exhibitor fees: Nonprofit organizations: $100.00 per 10' x10' space For-profit businesses: $200.00 per 10' x 10' space Food Trucks: $250.00 per 10' x 10' space
Damage Deposit: $50.00 per 10' x 10' spacePremium booth placement (without electricity): $50.00 per 10' x 10' spacePremium booth placement (with electricity): $85.00 per 10' x 10' spaceFood Truck Zero-Waste Deposit (Additional Deposit): $250.00 per truck
DEADLINE 2 (SIGN-UP & PAYMENT DUE): January 15th to March 15th, 2019Exhibitor fees: Nonprofit organizations: $125.00 per 10' x10' space For-profit businesses: $250.00 per 10' x 10' space Food Trucks: $300.00 per 10' x 10' space
FINAL DEADLINE(SIGN-UP & PAYMENT DUE): March 15th to July 31st, 2019.Exhibitor fees: Nonprofit organizations: $150.00 per 10' x10' space For-profit businesses: $275.00 per 10' x 10' space Food Trucks: $350.00 per 10' x 10' space*
Damage Deposit: $50.00 per 10' x 10' spacePremium booth placement (without electricity): $100.00 per 10' x 10' square space for final deadline submissions.Premium booth placement (with electricity): $135.00 per 10' x 10' space for final deadline submissions.Electricity (for food trucks): $35.00 per 10' x 10' space for final deadline submissions.Food Truck Zero-Waste Deposit (Additional Deposit): $250.00 per truck
NO applications will be accepted after July 31st, 2018.
We strongly encourage you to take advantage of the benefits of early application to Pridefest as well as our many convenient methods of payment.
All fees must be paid in full prior to event attendance. Please submit payment with two checks payable to Boulder Pride.
1. 1st check for ANY exhibitor fees (booth fee), electricity fees and or premium location fees.
2. 2nd Check for Damage Deposit: $50.00 per 10' x 10' space for non-food vendors; $250 for food vendors **
PAYMENTS CAN BE SUBMITTED 3 WAYS:
1. Mail payments to Out Boulder County: Out Boulder County, PO Box 1018, Boulder, CO 80306
2. Drop by payments at the Pridehouse Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
3. Pay Juan Moreno by credit card by calling the office at 303-499-5777 Monday thru Friday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm. (2.5% processing fee will be charged) Deposit must be made by check.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to call Juan at 303-499-5777.
Thank you for your continued support of Out Boulder County and the LGBTQ community. Please be sure to read ALL of the disclaimers below.
DEPOSIT DISCLAIMERS:EXHIBITORS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THEIR BOOTH STAFFED UNTIL 5:30 BUT YOU CANNOT BRING A VEHICLE ON TO GROUNDS UNTIL 6:30PM WHEN FESTIVAL ENDS. AN EARLY BREAKDOWN FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO VENDORS PREMATURELY BREAKING DOWN THEIR BOOTHS, CAUSING FORFEIT OF THEIR DEPOSIT. PLEASE PLAN TO STAFF THE EVENT ACCORDINGLY. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE TWO SHIFTS OF STAFF AT EACH BOOTH SO YOU TOO CAN ENJOY PRIDEFEST. THIS CHANGE IS BEING MADE SO YOU CAN ENJOY THE HEADLINER AT THE END OF THE DAY.
TO CHECK OUT, PLEASE WAIT AT YOUR BOOTH FOR A EVENT STAFF MEMBER TO COME AND CHECK YOU OUT. A STAFF MEMBER WILL VERIFY YOUR BOOTH SPACE HAS BEEN LEFT IN COMPLIANCE TO OUR ZERO-WASTE PRACTICES AND YOUR DAMAGE DEPOSIT CHECK WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU. ANY VENDORS WHO DO NOT CHECK OUT VIA THIS METHOD AGREE TO FORFEIT THEIR DEPOSIT.
2. Break down: This year vendors can begin breaking down at 5:30pm but no earlier. RAIN OR SHINE. However, vendors cannot drive any vehicles on 13th prior to 6:30pm to load out supplies. We are allowing you to break down early so you too can see this year's headliner
EXHIBITORS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THEIR BOOTH STAFFED UNTIL 5:30PM AND CANNOT BRING VEHICLES ON TO GROUNDS UNTIL 6:30PM. THIS CHANGE IS BEING MADE SO YOU TOO CAN ENJOY THE HEADLINER AT THE END OF THE FESTIVAL. AN ‘EARLY BREAKDOWN FEE’ WILL BE APPLIED TO VENDORS PREMATURELY BREAKING DOWN THEIR BOOTHS, CAUSING FORFEIT OF THEIR DEPOSIT. PLEASE PLAN TO STAFF THE EVENT ACCORDINGLY. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE TWO SHIFTS OF STAFF AT EACH BOOTH SO YOU TOO CAN ENJOY PRIDEFEST.
a. Exhibitor is responsible for leaving the designated space as found. At the sole discretion of Out Boulder County, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of damage deposit. Exhibitors who are not completely off the space by 7pm will be subject to loss of their damage deposit and additional fees.
b. Exhibitor agrees to “pack out” all related waste and recycling, leaving the space as they found it or be subject to loss of their damage deposit. There will be recycling and compost receptacles and very limited trash receptacles available for attendees. Exhibitor agrees to maintain a commitment to ensuring this event is as close to Zero Waste as possible, and ensure that they or their representatives abide by this.
c. Exhibitor is responsible for using materials that have been listed out by the Zero Waste Vendor Form (If applicable) that has been sent to them upon sign-up. Failure to do so will result in the loss of their security deposit.
3. Security Deposit: TO CHECK OUT, PLEASE WAIT AT YOUR BOOTH FOR AND EVENT STAFF MEMBER. A PRIDEFEST STAFF MEMBER WILL VERIFY YOUR BOOTH SPACE HAS BEEN LEFT IN COMPLIANCE TO OUR ZERO-WASTE PRACTICES AND YOUR DAMAGE DEPOSIT CHECK WILL BE SURRENDERED TO YOU. ANY VENDORS WHO DO NOT CHECK OUT VIA THIS METHOD AGREE TO FORFEIT THEIR DAMAGE DEPOSIT TO OUT BOULDER COUNTY.
We sincerely appreciate your compliance with these requests. We work very hard to keep the value of Pridefest going through the duration of the event to maintain audience participation. Your engagement and enthusiasm with our Pridefest participants will ultimately make your experience the best it can be. The most effective way to work a booth that attracts a lot of people is to provide fun, interactive activities to engage passers-by. We highly recommend not sitting behind your table—unless you are giving something fabulous away for free. All booths are encouraged to have an activity. Also of course, number one rule HAVE FUN!
You can apply for your license here:
Any exhibitor selling items is responsible for the collection and submission of sales tax to the State of Colorado and the City and County of Boulder. You must submit your tax identification number or tax exempt number AND a copy of your Tax ID No. or Tax-exempt status with your application. The City of Boulder does not issue temporary sales tax permits for any event, therefore you must have the appropriate sale-tax license and comply with all local, state and federal laws.
Space and Booths: PLEASE READ AS SOME DETAILS HAVE BEEN UPDATED THIS YEAR.
Boulder Pridefest 2018 will be located at Boulder Central Park in downtown Boulder, Colorado on Sunday, September 9th from 11:30 am to 6:30 pm. Exhibit spaces will be 10’ x 10’. Spaces may be shared by organizations or individuals. If more than one Exhibitor will utilize the booth assigned each organization must sign this agreement upon initial application. Exhibitors may purchase more than one space.
Out Boulder County will assign Exhibitor locations prior to September 9th, and e-mail the primary contact a map with all of the necessary details and reminders about the event. If your email contact changes from the original application you are required to notify us immediately.
a. Space rental fee is outlined on page 2 of this Agreement. Exhibitor agrees to pay the fees according to the deadline outline therein. Please read disclaimers about deposits.
b. Out Boulder County will provide space on 13th Street to those Exhibitors who have paid in full, based on the order of application and fees receipt. Should booth space sell out, Out Boulder County will return all fees to applicants unable to exhibit.
c. Each Exhibitor must provide its own booth and supplies necessary to operate within the booth space (tables, chairs, signs, etc.) Tents must be fireproof and materials must be secured to withstand the elements. The use of stakes is strictly prohibited in any booth placement; please plan to use sand bags to secure your booth.
d. If the person completing this application will not be present, Exhibitor must provide the name and cell-phone number/s of each or the representatives who will be present for set-up and break-down. Exhibitor agrees to provide all necessary instructions to whoever is staffing the booth.
e. Exhibitor, and only said Exhibitor, shall sell only the items and/or services at the listed retail price (including all local, state and federal taxes) included as an addendum by Exhibitor, and submitted with this application. Exhibitor shall sell the identified items at the specified price or less, unless otherwise authorized by Out Boulder County.
f. Exhibitors are required to remove all waste and recycling, disposing of all waste off the mall. Exhibitor agrees to “pack out” all materials brought in and/or utilized by Exhibitor or representative, including any exhibit materials. Please help Out Boulder County to ensure that this event is as close to “Zero Waste” as possible (See section on Break-down for more details).
g. Space rental fees are outlined on page 2 of this Agreement. Exhibitor agrees to pay the fees according to the deadlines outlined therein. The deposit fee may only be made by check so if paying by check please mail two separate checks. Credit card payments are accepted for booth fee but not for deposit. Processing fees apply to credit card payments.
h. Exhibitor shall not store outside the booth space for any supplies, equipment or inventory. Exhibit space which extends beyond the 10’ x 10’ space assigned shall be charged an additional $50 per square foot.
i. Electricity shall be approved and purchased with booth fees for a $35.00 fee. Premium booth fees are an additional $50 (rate changes may apply).
LEGAL:1. LEGAL: Exhibitors must comply with all local, state, and federal laws. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws and the taxation, health, sanitation, and fire regulations of the City and County of Boulder and the State of Colorado
2. SALES: Exhibitors who intend to sell items must provide a description of all items to be sold **please attach complete list, including the retail price for all goods/ services offered during your participation at this event. No raffles are permitted.
3. TAX: All exhibitors are responsible for the collection and payment of sales tax as required by law, to the State of Colorado, and the City and County of Boulder.
4. FOOD & BEVERAGE: Exhibitors may not sell, distribute or disseminate any food or beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including water) unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Out Boulder County. The City of Boulder and Boulder County have regulations which govern this event, therefore OUT must approve any items to be distributed even free of charge in writing in advance. Please contact Pridefest staff to request a written approval if you plan to disseminate any free items.
5. GRASS: Exhibitors must not drive on the grass or use stakes to secure tent/s. Stakes are strictly prohibited to secure tent/s or in use of display. Please use sandbags or weights.
6. CONDUCT: Exhibitors may not smoke or consume alcoholic beverages within any assigned event space. Behavior unsuitable for the event or which constitutes a public nuisance will not be permitted. Exhibitors will not engage in loud, live, or recorded music during the event. Out Boulder County in its sole discretion will determine whether an act is unsuitable.
7. DISPLAYS: Out Boulder County reserves the right at its sole discretion to determine whether any display or act is unsuitable for the spirit of the Block Party.
8. CANVASSING: Exhibitor agrees that canvassing will only be performed within the Exhibitors designated booth. Canvassing outside Exhibitor’s booth/s, is not permissible during this event. Exhibitor shall be liable for immediate booth closure and removal from the event. All fees will be forfeited by Exhibitor.
9. SECURITY/LIABILITY: Exhibitor is responsible for the security of its own property and equipment at all times. Exhibitor waives any claims of liability against Out Boulder County for the loss, theft, or damage of any of the Exhibitor’s property at Boulder Pride or during set-up or breakdown. Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold Out Boulder County, staff, contractors and volunteers harmless from any claim or cause of action arising out of or in connection with the acts of omissions or Exhibitor under this Agreement, and shall reimburse Out Boulder County for any costs, including but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in the defense against any such claims.
10. CANCELLATIONS/INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS: Exhibitor Cancellation received on or after September 1, 2018, or those applications which remain incomplete of required documents, will result in forfeiture of all fees.
11. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: Exhibitor agrees that, in the event that this Agreement is terminated as a result of Exhibitor’s failure to provide any required documentation, Exhibitor shall not be entitled to any refund but shall forfeit all amounts previously paid. Your application is considered complete and will be processed once completed application and payment of all fees and deposits are received by Out Boulder County.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: In the event of a dispute arising in any manner as a result of or in any way related to this Agreement, the parties hereto agree to submit the same mediation and/or arbitration as prerequisite to legal action. In the event arbitration or legal action is commenced, the prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred as a result of said dispute.
13. VIOLATIONS: Exhibitor acknowledges that a breach of any of the terms of this agreement may result in the termination of this agreement and the preclusion of Exhibitor’s participation in the event. In the event that this Agreement is terminated as a result of any breech by Exhibitor, all fees paid shall be forfeited.
14. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
contact For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org