PAYMENT PLANS may be taken advantage of by anyone, regardless of financial need. Payment plans do not require a scholarship application form. Call 503-222-2190 to set up a payment plan.
SCHOLARSHIPS are granted to families who demonstrate a strong financial need and who would be otherwise unable to participate in our classes. Financial aid is awarded up to the full cost of the class (minus a $25 administrative fee per child). The exact amount of the scholarship is at the discretion of NWCTS. All families, with exceptions granted only in the most extreme cases, are required to pay some amount toward tuition.
All applications must be accompanied by a $25 deposit. This amount secures the student’s place in class while the financial aid application is under consideration. Enrollment in class is not guaranteed until the deposit is received.
Scholarship applications MUST be accompanied by financial documents (tax returns, most recent pay stubs, etc.) in support of your request.
TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID:
• Complete the scholarship application form
• Include your letter of need describing your reason for applying for financial assistance.
• Call 503-222-2190 to pay the $25 deposit
• Send income verification to:
Northwest Children's Theater and School
Attn: Young Players Scholarships
1819 NW Everett St.
Portland, OR 97209
DEADLINES: Scholarship applications must be received by the following dates:
Fall Session: September 30, 2016
Winter Session: January 13, 2017
Spring Break: February 24, 2017
Spring Session: March 31st, 2017
Summer 2016: May 27th, 2016
• Incomplete applications will not be processed. Income verification and deposit are required.
• If your child is awarded a scholarship, you will be notified approximately 3-5 business days following the deadline. At that time, any remaining fees will be due.
• Any student with unpaid fees on the first day of class will be removed from the roster and will not be eligible to participate.