Ohio - Integrating Technology Resource Page
Interactive Math Problems
Technology Resources/Questions Science and Social Studies
Math Equation Editor
- Use the actual practice problems from the ODE Ohio State Test AIR samples, tutorials that contain the equation editor- have students go to a problem that has the equation editor, but instead of doing the actual Ohio State Test problem, give them your own problems and let them practice using the equation editor.
- Google Docs has an equation editor, so does Microsoft office
- In Google Docs - open a DOC, go under INSERT and choose EQUATION - the equation toolbar will open at the top of the screen.
Videos to Support Math Instruction - for Student Use too!
Performance Tasks - Math
Performance Tasks - ELA
Virtual Whiteboard - Wallwisher http://padlet.com/
Drag and Drop Practice
Integrating Technology - Math
Interactive Boards Lessons
- Dr. Linda Seiter, John Carroll Univ. Weebly Page - Scratch
Integrating Technology - ELA
- Digital Writing Resources
- Interactive Reading and Writing Tools
- Writing And Reading Resources
- Association of Middle School Admins website - sample writing by grade level
General Integration Tools
Keyboarding Practice/Instruction - Online (free)