NORTH ANDOVER PUBLIC SCHOOLS Request for Out of Attendance Area Placement

In accordance with School Committee Policy JCA, special permission MAY be granted for a student to attend an out-of- attendance-area school for the following reasons:

1. If the change appears to be in the best interest of the child or of the school.
2. If an elementary student is enrolled in a North Andover School in his/her attendance area but
has a sibling attending another North Andover Elementary
3. If the legal residence of a child changes from one attendance area to another during the
school year and the parents wish their child to remain in his/her former school. (Permission
will not extend beyond the current school year).
4. If a parent requests placement in another elementary school outside of their home attendance
area. (This placement request must be renewed by May 1st of each year).

For additional information please contact the Office of the Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning at 978-794-1503.
Email address *
Request for out of attendance area placement for school year: *
Parent/Guardian Name: *
Student Name: *
Next Year Grade Level: *
Assigned School: *
School requested: *
Reason for request: *
Street only address: *
Telephone Number: *
Email address: *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of North Andover Public Schools. Report Abuse