1. Mentors must have 20 credits completed by September 2013 and have a 2.5 GPA.
2. Sail with us for a day this summer.
3. Mentor a student weekly during the 2013-14 school year.
4. Attend mentor training meetings 2x per month.
5. Attend monthly pizza parties.
The Muster Project is a new approach to helping students.
What is it?
A new approach that matches new students with mentors. They get to know one another through sailing and activities during the school year.
What types of students can participate?
The Muster Project is aimed at helping students that tend to have a difficult time in the transition to college to connect with NMC, people, and the Traverse City area.