1 bedroom unfurnished apartment - $475.00; 2 bedroom unfurnished apartment - $535.00
Water and basic cable is supplied by the University. Electricity, internet and telephone furnished by tenant.
Deposit required before move-in: first month’s rent
To live in NSU Family Apartments, a student must be full-time undergraduates or graduate student. Summer session enrollment is not required for new or continuing students enrolled for the fall semester. All occupants must be listed on the Family Housing contract.
Priority of assignment shall be granted:
1. Married Students Living with his or her spouse or Students with dependents
2. Students with co-habitants who are not eligible for assignment to the residence halls
3. Emergency housing for faculty/staff (term not to exceed 6 months in family housing apartments)
4. Graduate students
5. Students eligible for assignment to the residence halls
6. As a last resort, non-student or non-faculty shall be rented to