North Delta Soccer Club awards three $1000 bursaries to assist youth with post secondary education.
A committee comprising of members of Board Members selects the three successful candidates based on the criteria listed below:
- Players must have been a member of NDSC for a minimum of 12 months within the past 3 years.
- Players must submit an application to NDSC by March 31stof the year in which they graduate from high school - see below for application form.
- The bursary must be claimed within two years and proof of attendance to an institution of higher learning must be presented.
- Players must submit a 500 word written essay saying "why being a member of NDSC has been important to them".
Consideration to be given for making selection:
- Service with the NDSC including playing, refereeing, coaching & general contribution to club activities plus contributions to other community activities.
- Given to the player who may not otherwise be able to afford further education.
Please fill out the following application and email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will not be considered complete until we receive your essay.
All Applications must be in by March 31st, 2018