ECE Alumni Hall of Fame Nomination Form
How can we contact you?
Please provide your contact information should we have any questions about your submission.
Nominator Telephone Number
Please enter the number that is best for calling you during regular business hours.
Who are you nominating?
Nominee Contact Information
Phone number and/or email address (if known).
Why should this person be in the ECE Alumni Hall of Fame?
The ECE Hall of Fame was established to inspire our current students and to celebrate the accomplishments of our extraordinary graduates who use their education to excel in a profession, career, or service. With more than 15,000 ECE alumni, only a select number will be chosen as ECE Hall of Fame members, making this a truly noteworthy distinction (and membership is free).
The nomination is based on profession and service achievement, entrepreneurship and contributions to professional societies. Examples of such noteworthy activities that would warrant a nomination may include (but are not limited to):
- Recognized by technical organizations at a high level (e.g. IEEE fellow).
- Significant number of influential technical publications or patents in the ECE field.
- Successful Faculty member at a University
- Founded a successful small to medium business.
- Served at the senior management level in a large corporation.
- Recognized by a national community organization for their impact.
- Participated at a leadership level in a nationally recognized community service organization (eg. United Way, Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity).
Please provide a summary of the nominee's accomplishments, employers and positions held, impact, professional awards received, etc., and why they should be in the ECE Alumni Hall of Fame. This field is limited to 2500 characters. If you need more space, please submit this form then email your narrative to Jan Brock,
If you have additional materials that you would like to submit for review (ie: CVs), please direct them to:
(Subject line: ECE Alumni Hall of Fame Nomination)
ECE Alumni Hall of Fame
c/o Stefani Ashkinazy
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
North Carolina State University
3114 Engineering Building II, Box 7911
Raleigh, NC 27695-7911
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of North Carolina State University.