by Lou Anders
Select your class.
Type your FIRST and LAST name.
1. The rune stones, assembled on Helltoppr's Barrow, were in the shape of ...
a wyvern horn.
an incomplete longship.
a viking axe.
a long viking broadsword.
2. How did Karn lose his prized Jarl piece?
It fell out of his pocket when the trolls captured and slung Karn and Thianna over their shoulders.
He lost it in a wager with Bandulfr while learning how to barter.
He threw it at the alpha wolf from atop a fir tree.
Thianna ran off with it after snatching off Karn's Thrones and Bones board.
3. What name did the dragon at Sardeth go by?
4. After escaping from the trolls, Karn and Thianna ...
decided to head west to see the ocean coast and claim beach territory.
decided to head east because Karn couldn't go back south & Thianna couldn't go back north.
chose to part ways because staying together meant twice as many enemies chasing them.
headed to Dragon's Dance to fight wyverns and claim the territory for themselves.
5. At Dragon's Dance, Magnilmir revealed that giants typically don't use ...
6. What was Ori's final fate?
He had to fight Helltoppr because he summoned him.
He fell off a wyvern and into Serpent's Gulf.
He fell in love with, and then married, Eggthoda.
He lost a sword fight with Korlundr Kolason and was banished to the Dvergrian Mountains.
7. What is one thing Thianna hated?
She hated bartering at Bense.
She hated having to save Karn all the time.
She hated being small.
She hated the shrill of the whistle her father gave her.
8. What weapon did Karn use to defeat Helltoppr?
a battle axe
thrones and bones
9. What is Dragon's Dance?
A ceremony to show respect between the different peoples.
The location of a week-long trading camp between northern giants and southern humans.
A fight between two or more wyverns to determine territorial rights.
The name of the whip holstered on the belt of the King Troll.
10. "Everybody should see it once before they die." What was "it" that the trolls referred to?
Orm Hinn Langi
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Millard Public Schools.
Terms of Service