Fish in a Tree
by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
Select your class.
Type your FIRST and LAST name.
1. What type of card does Ally give Mrs. Hall?
a Mother's Day card
a congratulations card
a birthday card
a sympathy card
2. Ally refers to a bad day as a ...
flat cola day.
white knuckle day.
wooden nickel day.
brain freeze day.
3. During the spring concert, Mrs. Muldoon punishes Keisha and Ally by ...
taking away their flowers.
not allowing them to sit together.
not allowing them to participate in the concert.
telling them they cannot sing their solos.
4. How does Mr. Daniels refer to his class?
5. Keisha wants to go into ___ when she grows up.
6. Mr. Daniels teaches Ally how to play ...
7. How does Ally solve the chicken, wolf, and bag of grain problem?
She tears up pieces of paper and draws images onto the pieces of paper.
She draws a diagram of the problem.
She makes a diorama of the problem.
She makes clay figures of the chicken, wolf, and bag of grain. Then she acts it out.
8. ___ nominates Ally for class president.
9. What does Ally's father do?
He is in the army.
He is a florist.
He is a dentist.
He is a doctor.
10. Ally asks Mr. Daniels to help ___ at the end of the story.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Millard Public Schools.
Terms of Service