Change of Residency & Contract Cancellation Form
This form is NOT to be used for changing your housing assignment/placement.

Complete this form if you:
- Currently live off campus and wish to move on campus.
- Currently live on campus and wish to move off campus.
- Currently live on campus and are graduating. in the Fall
- Cancelling housing contract and/or not returning to the College.

If any of the above apply please make sure you have registered with the appropriate office:
- Graduating – Registrars
- Withdrawing/transfer – Student Success Center (Ferguson)
- Moving Off – Financial Aid

Do not complete this form until you are SURE you will be living off-campus or not returning!

If you are leaving your room you are required to pack, move-out all personal belongings, and CLEAN! Failure to remove belongings and or clean will result in $850 Housing cancellation penalty.

You must turn in your keys and Check Out with the Student Affairs Office.

First Name
Your answer
Last Name
Your answer
Student ID
Your answer
Email Address
Your answer
Student is
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Missouri Valley College. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms