* Entries open from May 18, 2015 and closes on July 20, 2015
* Eligibility: Music professionals of African origin living either on the continent or abroad are eligible. The award is open to Artistes, Songwriters, Video Directors, Music Producers and Music Journalists as well as unrecorded artistes (“Rising Star” category)
* For online submission, the Entry Registration Form must be carefully and accurately completed and submitted including the relevant URL links for the digital version of the artistic work/writing in the space provided. Forms can be filled in English, French, Arabic and Portuguese. All entries by journalists must be submitted in their original language of publication.
* Unrecorded artistes must upload their songs/videos on YouTube/SoundCloud/MySpace or other compatible platforms to qualify for the “Rising Star” category entry.
* Works to be submitted must be produced in the year under review i.e. May 31, 2014 to July 20, 2015.
* You can enter a work/works in several categories as applicable but each entry registration must be done and submitted individually.
* Return of Submitted CDs/DVDs: It is strongly encouraged that you only send materials you do not wish to have returned, it's convenient and easier for all involved. Please do not send masters, originals or your only copy, etc. These will not be returned unless requested. AFRIMA will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged tapes.
* Any falsification of information about the artistic work or the artiste/producer/director/journalist/songwriter renders the entry null and void.
* If a song/writing/video promotes violence or substance abuse, it cannot be entered for the award.
* The AFRIMA Jury Academy of Voters reserves the right to disqualify any work that fails to adhere to the guidelines and rules of submission.
* Entry Registration link is also available on Twitter: @AFRIMAWARDS and Facebook: www.facebook.com/AFRIMA2014.