We raise our beef on organic pasture and hay. In 2007 we started growing our own grain so that we can feed our animals untreated grain in the cold winter months. In the spring summer and fall the cattle are pastured on grasses.
We often sell out very quickly, if you are a bit late getting your order in we will notify you, and put you on a waiting list.
Our beef is raised and fed using the following standards:
* No use of chemical pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides
* No use of chemical fertilizers
* No use of genetically modified organisms
* No use of growth hormones
* No use of animal by-products for feed
* Treating animals humanely