Religious Life Cluster Board Flex Fund Application
The Religious Life Cluster Board (RLCB) Flex Fund is a monetary resource provided by the SGA Finance Committee and administered by selected leaders of religious orgs on campus. Its purpose is to support spiritual or religious initiatives by individual students, ad-hoc groups, and official student organizations by providing guidance and funding for projects not already supported by approved budgets. Anyone with an idea can apply at go/rlcbflexfund and we will get back to you usually within three days.
• Applications must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event. Students may apply for Flex Funding once per academic year only.
• The need for funding must be clearly articulated and the amount carefully budgeted—“rough estimates” will not be approved.
• Flex Funds may not be used for student travel airfare, lodging or food. Registration fees and ground transportation are allowable expenses.
• We do not fund expenses related to political conferences, and typically do not fund summer projects.
• To apply for financial aid for food during trips, please see application at go/foodfa.
• Application approval must be obtained before spending funds or making a commitment to spend funds. Per standard SGA Finance Committee guidelines, the RLCB Flex Fund Review Committee will not fund retroactive requests.
• The applicant will be notified via e-mail whether the funding has been approved.
• If funding is granted, it is understood that it may only be spent as specified in the initial request.
• Depending on the nature of the request, the funds will be provided as a reimbursement to a student or as a direct charge to an approved Middlebury College vendor.
• Applications for funding must abide by policies set forth by the Student Activities Office (SAO) and the SGA Finance Committee guidelines.
We look forward to working with you!
Religious Life Cluster Board
Your class year
Please describe your initiative and whom/how many it will be serving.
What are the dates of your initiative?
Please select how you would use flex fund money (all that apply):
Ground transportation fees
Is there a history of this initiative? If so, was it successful? How much money was allocated/spent previously?
Why is this important to Middlebury College, Middlebury students, religious life on campus and/or the community?
Total funds requested:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Middlebury.
Terms of Service