Complain About Your Maintenance Struggles!
This is a way for you to easily report any problems with your heating, lighting, water use, electricity, etc. You should still ask your FYC/RA/CA to file a work order to get the problem fixed. This is a continuous survey that will allow the Office of Sustainability Integration to collect trends on maintenance and sustainability problems on campus. We will be reporting these trends to the Facilities Services Office to help them address overarching issues. Use the go-link go/complain whenever you have a problem, and we will do our best to address it!
Email address *
Your answer
Your answer
Room Number
Your answer
What is your problem?
Describe your problem in as much detail as possible
Your answer
Have you asked your FYC/RA/CA to submit a work order?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Middlebury. Report Abuse