On Campus Housing Medical Exception Form

Mary Baldwin College - Office of Residence Life The Office of Residence Life seeks to provide special housing accommodations for students with medical needs where possible. Students requesting special accommodations MUST submit a form and medical documentation every year. Please be advised there will be a $450.00 fee each semester for single rooms.
* Required

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.