Students requesting to stay at any point during Winter Break must complete the form below by 4:30 pm on Friday, December 11, 2012.
Students not requesting to stay past this time do not need to complete this form.
The following policies are in effect over Break:
1) Break housing is available only for residents who have submitted their requests forms by 4:30pm on Friday, December 11, 2012 and are approved by the Housing and Residence Life Office.
2) Students who are staying in University housing during Winter break for academic or University-sponsored purposes (and have been approved) will not be billed. Any other student approved to stay in University housing will be billed at a rate of $26 per night, as your room fee does not include periods when the University is closed.
3) All university and housing policies will be in effect during the break. Guests are not permitted in University Housing during Winter Break.
4) If any policies are violated, you will be required to move out of University housing immediately.
5) Campus Safety staff members will be on-call over the break and will conduct rounds through the building. In the case of an emergency, you should dial ext. 6242 from campus or (570) 348-6242 from a cell phone.
6) The dining halls are closed over break. Please see the Chartwell's website for any information about available dining services.