Students requesting to stay at any point during Thanksgiving Break must complete the form below by 4:30 pm on Friday, November 16, 2012.
Students not requesting to stay past this time do not need to return this form.
The following policies are in effect over Break:
1) Break housing is available only for residents who have submitted their requests forms by 4:30pm on Friday, November 16, 2012 and are approved by the Housing and Residence Life Office.
2) Students who are staying in University housing during Thanksgiving break for academic or University-sponsored purposes (and have been approved) will not be billed. Any other student approved to stay in University housing will be billed at a rate of $26 per night, as your room fee does not include periods when the University is closed.
3) All university and housing policies will be in effect during the break. Guests are not permitted in University Housing during Thanksgiving Break.
4) If any policies are violated, you will be required to move out of University housing immediately.
5) Campus Safety staff members will be on-call over the break and will conduct rounds through the building. In the case of an emergency, you should dial ext. 6242 from campus or (570) 348-6242 from a cell phone.
6) The dining halls are closed over break. You will need to arrange for your meals. Dinner on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 will be the last meal served on meal plans before the Thanksgiving Break. First Stop in Regina Hall will be open on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Meal plans will resume with dinner on Sunday, November 25, 2012.