Students requesting to stay during Thanksgiving Break must complete the form below by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, November 22, 2013.
Students not requesting to stay during Thanksgiving Break do not need to fill out this form.
The following are in effect over break:
1) Break housing is available only for residents who have submitted their request forms by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, November 22, 2013 and who are approved by the Housing and Residence Life Office.
2) Students who are staying in University Housing during Thanksgiving Break for University-related or academic purposes (and have been approved) will not be billed. Any other student approved to stay in University Housing will be billed at a rate of $34 per night (As per the Housing and Dining Agreement, your room and board fee does not include periods when the University is closed).
3) All University and residence hall policies will be in effect during the break. Guests are not permitted in University Housing during Thanksgiving Break.
4) If any policies are violated, you will be required to move out of University Housing immediately.
5) Campus Safety staff members will be on-call over the break and will conduct rounds through the building. In the case of an emergency, you should dial ext. 6242 from campus or (570) 348-6242.
6) The dining halls are closed over break. You will need to arrange for your meals. Meal plans end with dinner on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 and will resume with dinner on Sunday, December 1, 2013.