The following are in effect over break:
1) Break housing is available only for residents who have submitted their request forms by 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 and who are approved by the Housing and Residence Life Office.
2) Students who are staying in University housing during Spring break for University-related or academic purposes will not be billed. Any other student approved to stay in University housing will be billed at a rate of $34 per night. (Your room and board fee does not include periods when the University is closed).
3) All University and residence hall policies will be in effect during the break. Guests are not permitted in the residence halls during Spring Break.
4) If any policies are violated, you will be required to move out of the residence halls immediately.
5) Campus Safety staff members will be on-call over the break and will conduct rounds throughout the building. In the case of an emergency, you should dial ext. 6242 from campus or (570) 348-6242.
6) The dining halls are closed over break. You will need to arrange for your meals. Meal plans end with dinner on Friday, February 28, 2014 and will resume with dinner on Sunday, March 9, 2014.