• Students are required to remove all their belongings and leave 24 hours after their last final exam, or by 10 a.m. on Tuesday, May 7, 2013, whichever is earlier.
• Students who would like to stay up to 48 hours after their last final exam must ask permission from their respective Residence Director:
o Loughran Hall: Ryan Kassis email@example.com
o Madonna Hall: Elizabeth McGill firstname.lastname@example.org
o Regina or Immaculata Halls: Jamel Smiley email@example.com
o Woodland’s and Houses: Meurcie Redding firstname.lastname@example.org
• Students requesting to stay longer than 48 hours after their last final exam must obtain permission from the Housing and Residence Life Office by completing this form. Please understand that submission of an application does not guarantee approval!
FOR RESIDENTS WHO ARE REQUESTING TO STAY MORE THAN 48 HOURS AFTER THEIR LAST EXAM OR BEYOND 6 P.M. ON SUNDAY, MAY 12TH, 2013:
• Residential student athletes who are still in competition will be permitted to stay past their finals in order to finish their seasons. Coaches will submit relevant team rosters to Housing and Residence Life by Wednesday, May 1st, 2013.
• Students who are directly assisting with graduation activities, such as working with the Dean of Students Office or providing music for the ceremonies may be permitted to stay in order to assist with graduation. These students must complete this form by Friday, May 3rd, 2013. The name of a contact person who can verify your participation in graduation activities is required in order for your application to be considered!
• Students who are not graduating, but are attending Senior week events as guests, are not permitted to stay in University housing.
• Other students requesting to stay longer than 48 hours after their last final exam must obtain permission from the Housing and Residence Life Office by completing this form by Friday, May 3rd, 2013. Please understand that submission of an application does not guarantee approval!
• While we don't anticipate any problems, please know that any student who has permission to stay on campus past their finals and who violates a University policy may be required to leave University Housing immediately.