• Students are required to remove all their belongings and leave 24 hours after their last final exam, or by 10 a.m. on Thursday, May 8, 2014, whichever is earlier.
• Students requesting to stay longer than 24 hours after their last final exam must obtain permission from the Housing and Residence Life Office by completing this form by Monday, April 28, 2014. Please understand that submission of an application does not guarantee approval!
FOR RESIDENTS WHO ARE REQUESTING TO STAY MORE THAN 48 HOURS AFTER THEIR LAST EXAM OR BEYOND 6 P.M. ON SUNDAY, MAY 11, 2014:
• Residential student athletes who are still in competition will be permitted to stay past their finals in order to finish their seasons. Coaches will submit relevant team rosters to Housing and Residence Life.
• Students who are directly assisting with graduation activities, such as working with the Dean of Students Office or providing music for the ceremonies may be permitted to stay in order to assist with graduation. These students must complete this form by Monday, April 28, 2014. The name of a contact person who can verify your participation in graduation activities is required in order for your application to be considered!
• Students who are not graduating, but are attending Senior week events as guests, are not permitted to stay in University housing.
• Other students requesting to stay longer than 24 hours after their last final exam must obtain permission from the Housing and Residence Life Office by completing this form by Monday, April 28 2014. Please understand that submission of an application does not guarantee approval!
• While we don't anticipate any problems, please know that any student who has permission to stay on campus past their finals and who violates a University policy may be required to leave University housing immediately.
• Meals will only be provided for the senior class during senior week. Your current meal plan expires on Wednesday, May 7th at dinner. You will be responsible for providing your own meals during the time period you are requesting to remain on campus after May 7th.
• Students who are staying in University housing during senior week and graduation for academic or University-sponsored purposes (and have been approved) will not be billed. Any other student approved to stay in University housing will be billed at a rate of $34 per night, as your room fee does not include periods after housing closes for the semester.